Certificate in Small Business Management (CSBM) Level 4
Let us assist you to write a comprehensive business plan
If you have a business idea but are not sure where to go from there, enroll in the Certificate in Small Business Management (CSBM) and let us assist you to complete a comprehensive business plan. Even if you have already set up your business, it is never too late to put a business plan in place. A business plan is not only about the initial set up of your small business, but a blueprint for the continuous growth, re-evaluation and development of your small business.
CSBM will provide you with the practical tools and knowledge needed for your business startup or to get your existing small business off the ground.
You’ll learn about:
- Business planning processes in the New Zealand business environment
- Business law, including legal terms and concepts and preparing a legal plan
- Marketing, including principles and concepts which can be applied to real-life situations
- People management, including employment and staff development
- Small business accounting, including business mathematics and accounting concepts (e.g. cashbooks and filing GST returns)
- "The financial plan", including taxation, budgeting, sourcing finance and implementing financial policies and procedures
To enrol, you’ll need to:
- Be 16 years of age or over
- Be a NZ citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a business idea, or be operating your own business.
Classes held at
- Dynaspeak - Level 10, 238 Queen St, CBD, Auckland
- Wesley Community Centre, 740 Sandringham Rd Ext, Mt Roskill, Auckland
- Te Wananga o Aotearoa Campus, 15 Canning Crescent, Mangere, South Auckland
- Nathan Homestead, 70 Hill Rd, Manurewa, South Auckland