Certificate in Applied Small Business Growth (CABG) Level 5
Grow your business with the help of an experienced business coach
Are you struggling to grow and develop your small business and increase your profits?
Building a small business from scratch can be a lonely and stressful journey and the first five years are the hardest.
The good news is that you don’t need to face the challenges alone.
This advanced business course will provide you with one on one business mentoring and the knowledge you need to develop and grow your small business. We will mentor you as you implement strategies to grow your small business, evaluate the success of various projects and strategies, revisit your original business plan and modify it. To make a success of your small business you need to be constantly coming up with new ideas and strategies. You need to learn how to analyze the effectiveness of what you are doing, be ready to rethink your original strategies and at the same time manage all other aspects of your small business.
You will be amazed at the results.
You’ll learn about:
- Business Strategy
- Analysis Tools
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Report Writing
- Business Presentations
- Performance Self-evaluation
- Analysis, implementations and evaluation of business goals
- Enhancement of business relationships
To enrol, you’ll need to:
- Be 16 years of age or over
- Be a NZ citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be operating your own business.
Classes held at
- Dynaspeak - Level 10, 238 Queen St, CBD, Auckland
- Wesley Community Centre, 740 Sandringham Rd Ext, Mt Roskill, Auckland
- Te Wananga o Aotearoa Campus, 15 Canning Crescent, Mangere, South Auckland